What You Will Do
- You will architect & implement Ethereum smart contracts used across our suite of products enabling filmmakers to merchandize & finance their movies.
- You will also participate in designing the BlockPunk decentralized protocol and BlockPunk tokens.
- You will work closely with the founders and influence the product and technology strategy as we develop our suite of blockchain based products for filmmakers.
- 2+ years of full-stack web development in some form: either mobile front-end or web front-end experience paired with a common backend language like Python/NodeJS.
- Strong interest in building blockchain dApps targeting mobile and web browser environment.
- Blockchain development experience (e.g. Ethereum smart contracts, Solidity, truffle, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong grasp of OOP concepts, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL & Postgres and non-relational databases like DynamoDB.
- Communicate clearly & effectively about technical concepts to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Knowledge of cryptographic principles (like symmetric/asymmetric encryption, digital signatures, hashing, zero knowledge proofs, etc) is a plus.
- Understanding of peer to peer distributed systems and network protocols is a plus.
- BS/MS in a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Software Engineering, or similar.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Minimum Years of Experience