Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting-edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Join Accenture Consulting’s Financial Services – Technology Advisory team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Are you ready to become the catalyst for transforming each financial services client firm’s technology into a business asset for driving improved operational efficiency and enhanced enterprise effectiveness in a cloud-enabled digital world. Do you to plan, build, transform and orchestrate an effective and efficient technology solution to help our client meet their specific business situation, needs and goals?
If yes then Technology Advisory is the place for you to hone your skills and expertise as you build your reputation! As part of a strong and vibrant Financial Services global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths, build your specialization and position you for success.
As a Manager in our Financial Services entity, you’ll often be:
- Helping clients transform through technology by architecting technology solutions that drive business change.
- Delivering the most intuitive and innovative solutions in digital eco-system that will help our client improve their business
- Helping a client navigate its journey defining their way to exploit the “New IT”: Blockchain, Agile, DevOps, AI, Digital etc.
You Should Have Experience With Some Of The Following
- Working with distributed ledger technologies and blockchain based systems
- Architecting enterprise solutions to meet client’s business requirements
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Design and develop differentiated offerings based on distributed ledger technology
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
- Experience with one or more key player in Financial Services industry.
We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills